Now introducing an all new slam dunk by Major Flex.
- Move Hööp Right/Left
- Keyboard Left Arrow/Right Arrow
- Gamepad Left Stick X-Axis
- Gamepad Right Stick X-Axis
- Gamepad D-Pad Left/Right
- Gamepad Left Trigger/Right Trigger
- Gamepad Left Bumper/Right Bumper
- Exit Game
- Keybord Esc
- Gamepad B Button
- Gamepad Back Button
- Gamepad Start Button
How to Play:
- You can control your Hööp to move to the right or left with the keyboard or a controller that is compatible with XInput.
- Move your Hööp back and forth to collect basketballs as they fall from the sky.
- When a ball touches your Hööp, you will score points on the green bar.
- Your Hööp will wrap to the other side when you go offscreen.
- As you complete a stage, the time you are given to complete the next decreases by 5%.
Major Flex LLC would like to thank you for playing this game!
- The game was very simple to snap together using the particle system and the game pad inputs.
- Using a distance check each update frame for each particle made collision detection quick and responsive.
- I learned a lot about the creation of an engine system, especially how to attempt to make indestructible code.
- By not allowing game programmers to access breakable aspects, I can limit potential for crashing the game.
- I learned a lot about creating an interface for a system, as well as how to reduce unnecessary dependencies by considering how to keep my system as independent as possible.
Brought to you by: